What can be done to give me rounder fuller chest/cleavage? I have loose skin. Was my implant was too small for my chest? (Photo)

I want more fullness/ roundness in chest cleavage area, I have 550 hi profile silicone gel but , would 700cc ultra high profile fill it in, or ultra/moderate plus,

Cleavage is determined by your overall anatomy. Your breasts have also descended a bit since your early post-op.  You may need a lift.

Redo breasts augmentation

Dear madam,
  Thanks for submitting your pictures, though it is quite confusing, since you did not time the picture above with the red bra.
 From observing your 4 months post op picture you appear to be full C cup size with level 2 ptosis. large areolas and wide cleavage.
 I have been in practice for 29 years and performed breasts augmentation surgery on well over 2000 patients. All my patients had sub muscular placement of smooth, round moderate profile saline implants, inserted through the sub areola incision for nicer cleavage dissection. 
  My recommendation to you would be to place the implants under the muscles and perform mini lift (donut, Benelli ). No need to go bigger, unless you want larger breasts.
  As you realized already, not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence carefully and choose wisely.
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of redo breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety.  Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical , nice areolas and look natural.
                                             Dr Widder

Breast cleavage concern

Without an exam it's difficult to give you a perfect answer. But...a pocket adjustment and lift will control the position if your implant and "hold" it in a more centralized position. Increasing your implant size without the above will only hasten the skin stretching and down and out position you do not like. 

David Shifrin, MD

What can be done to give me rounder fuller chest/cleavage?

Thank you for the question and pictures. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile. Having said that, it is generally necessary to utilize high or ultra high-profile silicone gel breast implants or overfilled saline breast implants to achieve the types of outcomes you describe. Adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy) may will also be necessary.

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” or "more roundness and fulness" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.