Will LHR be beneficial for me?

Ok so like most women I have this embarrassing hair in places it shouldn't be on a women. A mustache, on my chin, right under my bellybutton, around my nipples. OMG, so embarrassing. I've been dealing with it since forever and im just getting more and more self cautious about it. I want it all to be gone. So it's one less thing I have to feel awful about. With the many small places I have that needs attention do you think it would be worth it? And over expensive?

Is hair removal right for you

Women always need to keep in mind that hormonal changes can sometimes cause difficulty getting the desired results. you may need more treatments in these areas but should not be discouraged by trying it. It is very common, more then likely it will be successful and you will be happy with your results. 

Gilbert Oculoplastic Surgeon

Is hair removal right for you

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Gilbert Oculoplastic Surgeon

Deciding whether Laser Hair Removal is right for you...

Many women, like yourself, seek out laser hair removal in order to feel more confident in their own skin. When deciding if laser hair removal is the right choice for you, there are a few things to consider. First, hair growth and regrowth is hormonal. If you are currently taking birth control and plan to stop or plan to start (or grow) a family in the future, this can cause patients to regrow hair areas targeted during the laser hair removal process. Second, research medical practices in your area who are highly recommended for their laser and cosmetic services. Inquire about the types of lasers they use, what the procedure is like in their respective offices, and if they offer special package pricing for multiple areas of the body. 

Jerry Cooper, MD
Tucker Dermatologist

Jerry Cooper, MD
Tucker Dermatologist