Is the home kit as good as the regular Doctor visits?

I am trying to loss about 10in of my thing, and hip. And about 4in of my belly. I went to see the doctor and it about $4,000.00 and don't have the money. I saw a ad about the home kit and the say it works the same, is that true? Please help.

You get what you pay for

Instead of wasting your money completely on an at-home-kit, save up and get the treatment that is going to give you the results you are expecting.
My best,
Sheila Nazarian

Multi billion dollar question

Advertising treatments that will make you look younger or lose weight without surgery is a multi billion dollar industry. It unfortunately prays on people who do not research the medical facts of these products. 
There is no product at home that will remove fat or give you results similar to coolsculpting or liposuction. Liposuction has been  around for over 20 years and its results speak for itself.  Can you name any product or device that is not performed by a physician, that will make you lose fat and  is still around today. 

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Home Coolsculpting

There is absolutely no home remedy or device that can replace a Coolsculpting treatment that is performed in a doctor's office.  Best to consult an expert in Coolsculpting.

"They" say the home kit works as good as FDA-approved Coolsculpting.

I've heard lots of things that "they say," and almost all of them are false!

Are you really that gullible, or willing to waste money you "don't have?" (Just because you have less money than is necessary for the real procedure, are you willing to really throw away smaller amounts on a "home kit?")

This is baloney marketing, no matter how scientific or good the kit is made to look. And if you believe those "money-back if not 100% satisfied" claims, I've got some other tall tales for you! Just say "NO!" Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Will a home kit work the same for removing belly fat?

CoolSculpting is a procedure that must be done by a professional that knows what they are doing. I would not suggest using a home kit. Perhaps your plastic surgeon has some financing options you can look into. Best of luck.

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
There are no at home devices that will work as well as coolsculpting which is an FDA cleared and studied device.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

If it sounds too good to be true....

it probably is. There is no proven at-home kit that will rival the results of CoolSculpting.  Save your money until you can do the procedure the right way.

Carmen Kavali, MD

At home Kits Versus Doctor Visits

There is no comparison to what a physician can do and there is no at home coolsculpting that is approved and works. I suggest a formal consultation with an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

At Home Fat Reduction Devices

In no case is an at home kit or device the same or better than a medical treatment provided by a legitimate board certified physician. I have never seen any at-home fat reduction treatment show results (except for diet and exercise). Save your money.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Home kit for fat loss

I am not certain about the details of the home kit you mention for fat loss, but I definitely would not try a procedure for fat loss at home.  This would be risky and I doubt it would be effective.  You might ask the doctor you saw about possible financing options for the procedure you discussed.   

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon