I have severe problem with my hair loss.

I'm using lots of natural remedies but of no use. I loosing my hair while brushing, shampooing, remove hair band. I do not have any idea what o do with my hair. I'm totally upset about it.

Thanks for your query. I think it is time to switch from natural remedies to doctor remedies. You should visit your dermatologist and get the underlying condition diagnosed and your treatment can be planned accordingly after a thorough examination. In the meanwhile you can start taking calcium pantothenate and biotin for hair regrowth. Hope it helps

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Hair loss

Hair loss is and can be debilitating.  

Would recommend you visit an expert in the field and have them help you with your hair loss.  You need a diagnosis and treatment options to choose from.  The quicker you address the issue, the more of an opportunity to allow for regrowth. 

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Severe hair loss

Thanks for sharing. There are dozens and dozens of reasons for hair loss. If they were all treated the same I'd give the list of things to do. But one reason might be treated totally different from another reason. First and foremost you need to see a physician to get the diagnosis or reason for your hair loss. Then, and only then can you review treatment. 

What is the cause of my hair loss

the most common cause of hair loss in both men and women is genetic. To find out what is causing your hair loss you need to be evaluated by a specialist.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Problems with my hair

Your description is like saying I am having problems with my car. With no information means that no one can help you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon