Almost 8 weeks after Blepharoplasty and I have vision problems. Will it go away? (Photo)

It has been almost 8 weeks since my upper eyelid surgery. They are healing well and family can hardly see the scars at all. I do however have a problem with my eyesight. Anything close up is fuzzy and I can't read as well with the glasses I have. I think its just the left eye that is causing the problem. I am a little concerned that this will not go away. I do see the doctor for a follow up next week and will discuss this with him but I was just wondering if you had any experience with this problem.

Your eyelids are still swollen.

The heavy upper eyelid can affect the shape of the cornea.  This in turns affects the glasses prescription.  I would recommend having this measures by your ophthalmologist or optometrist.  You should wait several months before considering a change in glasses.