Am l too overweight for Panniculectomy? I dont care to be flat, but still natural and no more rashes. (photos)

I have an appointment in October and I am worried I will be asked to lose weight. I am 5'6.5 and 240. How much should I lose in 4.5 months? I hate rashes and i dont want to wait another another 9 months to get it fixed. Recommendations?

Full tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck with muscle reconstruction. This will flatten the muscles, reconstruct your core muscular corset, revise the belly button, eliminate the stretch marks from the belly button to the pubic hairline, and remove the loose skin and fat of the anterior abdomen.

Panniculectomy/Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a full Tummy Tuck with liposuction to your hips and back.  You should get an improved result, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon