Approximately how much would it cost for a rhinoplasty and chin reduction? (Photo)

I'm not very fond of the way my nose and chin from the side. Don't like how far it sticks out from my face. I like how it looks from the front though

Rhinoplasty/chin reduction

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in facial cosmetic surgery to have an examination of your nose and chin performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty/chin reduction. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000 and $8,000-$9,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Chin Reduction

To get a specific and accurate cost for these two combined procedures, you need to submit your pictures to a specific doctor from which that information can be provided.

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Cost of Rhinoplasty and Chin Reduction

I agree that a chin reduction would be beneficial and improve facial proportions in the profile view. The cost of your rhinoplasty procedure will depend on the experience of your surgeon, your location, and exactly what changes you want after discussing your alternatives during consultation. In addition to improving your profile I suggest you consider slight narrowing and refinement of you tip..

Rhinoplasty and chin reduction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a nasal tip deprojection to decrease the overall size of your nose and a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  A chin reduction can be performed at the same time.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Approximately how much would it cost for a rhinoplasty and chin reduction?

The cost of cosmetic surgery is directly proportional to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedures in an operating room, surgeon's fees for performing the surgery in addition to all of the post operative follow-up appointments, and anesthesia fee for being monitored under general anesthesia. From the photos presented, the projection of the chin is acceptable and should be best left alone. A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, refining the tip, narrowing the bridge, and reduction of the hanging columella. Rhinoplasty is a difficult endeavor,  so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience, not price. For more information  and many examples including our  current price list, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty costs

Costs are going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and region to region. My best advice would be for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area (try the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website) and then schedule a consultation with the one or two whose work you like best to be assessed in person, discuss the best procedure to achieve your desired results and subsequent costs.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon