I had a lipoma removed from my abdominal wall 2 weeks ago. It's still sore & bleeding; is this normal?

It is still sore, bleeding a little and is yellow in places. Is this normal

Recovery after lipoma removal

It's not typical to have any bleeding 2 weeks following removal of a lipoma. Some soreness or tenderness wouldn't be unusual, but it should be quite mild at this point. I would reach out to your surgeon and let them know how you're doing.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

I had a lipoma removed from my abdominal wall 2 weeks ago. It's still sore and bleeding; is this normal?

Thank you for your question.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination or full series of photographs, by two weeks after surgery you should be having little to no drainage from your incision site.  I would recommend reaching out to your surgeon to voice your concerns. Apply a small amount of pressure to any discrete areas of bleeding to hopefully prevent it from continuing.  Hope this helps.