Do I have gyno, and how can I solve without surgery? (photos)

Do I have gyno, and how can I solve it without surgery as I can't afford to do so, it's having a massive effect on my mental health and I'm desperate

Surgery Is the Most Reliable Way to Address Gynecomastia

There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. The doctor will recommend the one that is best suited to each individual case.

The excision technique is used on cases of #gynecomastia where excess skin and glandular breast tissue must be removed and the areola or nipple needs reduction and repositioning to create a natural looking appearance. The incision patterns are determined by the specific condition of the patient. The doctor will recommend this procedure which combines the liposuction technique and excision technique to create a natural look. Patients are given specific instructions for the recovery period.

Men who suffer from large #areolas may notice that after breast surgery, the skin of the chest muscles will tighten, causing the areolas to tighten and diminish in size. This is a result of the removal of glandular and/or adipose tissue.

Your options

I know of no FDA approved non surgical/non invasive treatment for gynecomastia. If you are seeking non surgical options for mild gynecomastia, I think that Vanquish which uses RF energy, or UltraShape that uses ultrasound rather than Cool Sculpt would be the best option though all are off FDA usage. Surgery is the best option for the vast majority of patients with gynecomastia.
#gynecomastia
#malebreastreduction

Gynecomastia

You do appear to have gynecomastia based on your photos.  Unfortunately, surgery is really the only option to improve your appearance.  Please seek a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia Treatment

Thank you for your question and photo. From the picture it appears that you do indeed have gynecomastia. Sometimes it goes away by itself in the first 2 years after it has formed. If you have had it for more than 2 years, the only cure is surgical. I recommend seeing a board certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in treating this. Best of luck 

Steven L. Robinson, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

Gynecomastia causes significant problems as you describe.The only effective treatment is surgery.Supplements or vitamins  will not make a difference.

Gynecomastia

Sometimes it is just a weight related issue. Does not look like it in your case. Certain drugs and the use of steroids or over the counter supplements can cause it and just stopping them may help. Again, doesn't look like that's your issue. Other than that I'm not aware of any other methods other than surgery which can be done through a tiny incision inside the armpit with no visible scar. Good luck with it.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia NC

Unfortunately surgery is the only solution. 

How should I choose a surgeon?
Choose carefully. The decision is yours. Advice to assist in making your selection.Only a board certified plastic surgeon
1. Experience matters. Choosing a surgeon increases the likelihood that they have seen a case similar to yours in the past. Selecting a surgeon whose practice is focused on gynecomastia exclusively is also an indicator of experience.
2. Results matter. The more before-and-after pictures, the better. Pay attention whether the surgeon is confident enough to show multiple angles of the same patient.
3.Only gynecomastia Reviews matter.
4. Expertise matters. Is your surgeon recognized by the profession as an authority in the field? Have they authored books or medical journal articles regarding your surgery?
Be realistic about your expectations. Also, revision surgery tends to be significantly more difficult than initial surgery.

Mordcai Blau, MD