What could be the reason for one breast swelling 15 months after Breast aug? (photos)

So my left side keeps swelling up and when it goes down its still atleast one cup size bigger than the other. Im booked in with my surgeon but they cant get me in for another 3 weeks and im so worryed. I had 450cc both sides

Ultrasound/Late Swelling

Thank you for your question. Your Plastic Surgeon will be the best one to advise you of next steps but It will likely be ideal if you can have an ultrasound done as soon as possible to provide a picture of what fluid might be in there and to have that tested.
All the best

Late breast swelling after breast augmentation

Dear NatalieMany thanks for posting your question. First of all, I am glad to hear that you have arranged to see your surgeon.Late swelling after a breast augmentation certainly needs to be investigated. The most important thing would be to have an ultrasound. If there is any fluid around the implant, this should be sent of for testing.Good luck, and I hope all goes well