Looking to obtain an otoplasty/earfold/ ear pinning procedure in the UK area. Any suggestions?

I have been very self concious about about my ears for a long time, it has effected my confidence and I have suffered immensely on my personal life because of it. I have finally decided to have a procedure to sort this out. I have £1,600 for this to be done and am looking for any surgeon available around this price mark and what options are available. Thank you
See average cost for Ear Surgery

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Otoplasty prices in Cancun mexico

Hi.
Thank you for your question. Some pictures of your ears (front and back) would be helpful for the evaluation of your case. It´s important that you look for a board certified surgeon for the procedure. Here in Cancun Mexico, you can get it done for 1800 USD including a 4 days stay.
Best regards
Dr. Marco Carmona MD

Looking to obtain an otoplasty/earfold/ ear pinning procedure

Hi, I have performed many Otoplasties over the past 30 years.  Photos of your ears from the front and back would help in the evaluation.  The procedure is performed under a local anesthetic in less than 1 hour.

Hope this helps.