I am losing my hair even I cut it very short but every morning it's going too much. (photo)

4 month before was so strong

Losing Hair

The most common problem causing your hair loss is likely androgenic alopecia.  If so, you can expect your condition to gradually worsen over time.  The most important thing for you to do is seek treatment right away.  If you do you may be able to avoid surgery.  I am a strong proponent of cellular therapy and have helped hundreds of men slow their progression of hair loss using PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and stem cell therapy.   

Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Getting to the Bottom of It--Seeking Hair Loss Treatment: PRP and Progesterone

I suggest seeing a hair loss expert to evaluate and go over your condition and provide you information about your best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Early thinning

It is difficult to tell from that one photo what the full extent of your hair loss is,but you should have an evaluation from an experienced Hair Restoration surgeon.It would probably be reasonable to start on Minoxidil (Rogaine) and/or Finasteride(Propecia) to stop the progression of hair loss.Hair transplantation might be recommended as well.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Losing hair

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon