Belotero Intense, Theosysal or Juvederm for Lips on Young Woman? (photos)

I have the opportunity to have either Belotero Intense, Theosysal or Juvederm with my cosmetic surgeon to enhance my lips. I have never thought of having them bigger before as they are not thin to begin with but I am conscious that when I smile it is slightly gummy so I'm hoping especially to make the top lip bigger, as well as the bottom. Which would you suggest for a virgin lip injectee..? :)

Which filler is best for the lips?

Thank you for sharing your question. Most fillers work well for the lips, but you should have comprehensive evaluation with an experienced injector to determine which product would give you the best results. Good luck,

Belotero or Juvederm for lip filler

I agree that the focus should be the target as the bottom lip is properly volumized. The lower lip should be 30% larger than the upper lip. 

Either of these products are excellent. I would choose Belotero or Juvederm.

Dr Karamanoukian

Lip fillers

There are several good filler options, but I would suggest Juvederm or Restylane for your first time due to the longer experience with these fillers.

M. David Cole, MD, FAAD
Newport Beach Dermatologist

Lip Fillers

Any of the lip fillers can give you beautiful results.  I would suggest Juvederm for your first time and make sure you go to an expert injector for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green