Does everything look OK? (Photo)

I had my breast augmentation just over 5 weeks ago. I had 440cc under the muscle. And one of my breast where bigger than the other so there's still a bit difference. I have a few sore pains on my insicionvevery know and then but nothing that worries me. One has dropped more than the other. But I'm not sure if that because of one being bigger than the other. I also had teardrop textured implants. I would say they feeling a lot more softer than the start but still feel firm but not swollen.

Healing time

At this point in time, it is too early to conclude your results, since your body is still at its recovery time. It is normal to have a little difference with the size and shape of each breast for the first few months since the healing rate of each breast is different that the other. the slight asymmetry between the breasts is caused by the bruising and swelling as part of the healing process.

London Plastic Surgeon

Too early to judge outcome

At this point in your recovery, it is much too soon to be worried about the outcome.  It takes time for the implants to settle into position and the skin and muscle to stretch out to accommodate the new implant.  It may be 6 months or more before the shape has reached its final look.  Be patient.

Post op

Everything looks fine.  Your right breast does look a little lower and from the one photo, your left breast looks slightly larger.  Minor asymmetries are normal in women's breast with or without implant augmentation.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon