Anyone help w/o full tuck ? Any one in Pennsylvania? Philly to Allentown. Not looking for flat and tight, just reduced (Photo)

Hello . I have posted before and got need full tuck or could have help with Vaser . I am realistic and know there is and will be skin. Above the belly button has always been like a "fat pocket" for me. I project more at there then bottom. I am not looking for a flat stomach just want it reduced so clothes aren't right across middle. I work out and eat healthy. No matter how much I lose the gut is still there. Is there help out there ?

Anyone help w/o full tuck ?

If I understand your question correctly I think you are looking for a little bit of a tummy tuck but not a full tummy tuck.  Unfortunately the reality is that you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and should not expect much improvement from anything less.  If this is not the right time for you to do the procedure then do not waste your money on treatments that will leave you dissatisfied.  Good luck and best wishes.  Enjoy the video above. Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty or SmartLipo

Thank you for your question and photographs.It is important when scheduling a consultation for cosmetic surgery that you find a surgeon who is board certified in plastic surgery. I think you would be a good candidate for a Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty. This procedure is the combination of liposuction and a traditional tummy tuck. During a tummy tuck I tighten the diastasis rectus muscle which brings in the waist then I cut out the excess skin to achieve overall, a smaller waist with a nice flat abdomen and a thin scar hidden below the bikini line. With the use of topical scar creams or lasers, this can further diminish the scar line to make it less visible. Then the use of liposuction will help remove any excess fat deposits along with creating a nice, smooth silhouette. If you are opposed to having a tummy tuck done then you may want to consider SmartLipo which loosens then removes fat and tightens the overlying skin with the use of a laser, reducing bulges of fat while simultaneously toning the body.
Good luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Thanks for providing your photos, as they are very helpful.  You seem like an ideal candidate for a full tummy tuck.  A full tummy tuck, with liposuction, we will address the excess skin, external fatty tissues, and the muscle laxity all of which are contributing here.  Given the you are healthy, not significantly overweight, and have issues which from your pictures appear to be focused mainly to the lower trunk, you should have a fantastic result.
Regardless who you choose, make certain there certified only by the "American Board of plastic surgery".  Not any other "cosmetic board".  This make certain that the surgeon has had several years of training specifically in plastic surgery, thereby making your result much more likely to be safe and effective.  Please see my attached video to help you understand the nature of the procedure.
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon