Vaser Lipo an option? (Photo)

I have pcos and was quite heavy in my 20's. Lost the weight on my own and maintained. Had a baby in my late 30's with a c section. I really don't care too much about the skin, I am use to that now! Just hate the fat! At decent weight for my height (5'3 between 129 & 135lbs) I don't know what is my best option and I really don't want to have to have a full tuck. Help! I would also prefer a board certified plastic surgeon. Looking at these pictures make me want to cry! I hate it!

VASER 4D HI DEF abdomen liposuction versus abdominoplasty tummy tuck

Hello Feliciaf123, Thank you for your history and your pictures. To achieve the best possible result, I would suggest a two-staged surgery.  The first surgery would entail a full tummy tuck or abdominoplasty. This would remove excess skin and fat of your abdomen. It would also tighten the loose abdominal wall muscles. The abdominoplasty will eliminate all the skin and fat from the pubic region to above the bellybutton. I would also perform liposuction of the hips and love handles. Four to six weeks later, I would suggest a second surgery. The surgery would be VASER 4D HI DEF abdomen liposuction.  This would sculpt the abdominal wall and give a very muscular look to your abdomen.  Unfortunately, if you only do VASER 4D HI DEF abdomen liposuction without the abdominoplasty, I believe, you will be very disappointed.  If you any questions regarding VASER 4D HI DEF abdomen liposuction, abdominoplasty or tummy tuck, please contact my office at (310) 859-7770.  Sincerely, Dr. Katzen.

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I appreciate your question. From your photo, it appears that you would benefit from a Tummy Tuck with liposuction to your hips and back.For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck

You need skin removal and weight loss to get any good outcome from VASER lipo or any contouring procedure. I suggest seeing a body shaping expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

VASER Liposuction -- Am I a candidate for procedure

To answer your question, you do not look like you are a great candidate for VASER lipo alone. This will not produce the results you would like to see as it will not have produce the tightening of the excess skin. You look like you would be a great candidate for Hi Def Body contouring with a cosmetic surgeon and in combination a Plastic Surgeon would be involved for a tummy tuck for the procedure together. If that is something you are comfortable with. Please consult with an expert cosmetic surgeon who works with other plastic surgeons to product the best results. Best regards, Dr. Berger

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Vaser lipo

Thanks for your question. vaser Is a great the add energy to a liposuction procedure to enhance the results. I use it on almost all of my lipo case and feel it allows me to be more through than traditional lipo. From your pictures I think you can see a very big difference but there are limits to what it can do.  A consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. Good luck!

John Mancoll, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Vaser liposuction

Liposuction is not meant for weight loss, but can jump start the process by removing stubborn fat. I use commonly Vaser ultrasound liposuction as a great option for the abdomen- it will remove fat and tighten skin. It will not give the same results as a tummy tuck, but is an easier surgery and recovery.An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations.

Abdomen needs a full abdominoplasty

You have significant skin excess which will only be improved with a full abdominoplasty. Liposuction will not improve the appearance of your abdomen. Tumescence cannot be achieved and removing more fat will not improve the appearance of the significant skin excess.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Winchester Facial Plastic Surgeon