What Kind of Results I Should Expect from Vaser Lipo? (photo)

I'm scheduled for my Vaser lipo on 8/30, I'm 4'11 and about 112lbs. I'd like to know what kind of results I should expect from my Vaser lipo of my inner/outer thighs, flanks, and abdomen??? How much fat is a resonable amount that can be taken out? Looking for the best possible results.

Results To Expect from Vaser Lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Vaser liposuction, also known as Vaser #Lipo, LipoSelection or #Liposuction, is an advanced body #contouring procedure that selectively removes unwanted body fat. An alternative to the harsh techniques of traditional liposuction, #Vaser lipo uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology designed to gently #reshape your body and, yes, it can be done on the #upper #arms.

There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. Vaser Lipo  is capable of removing fat from resilient areas providing a smoother and slimmer results. It is common for reducing love handles, extra skin along the bra line or flanks on many female patients. Additionally, it is often applied to the reduction of male breast surgeries, called gynecomastia surgery. Meanwhile, Vaser Hi-Def  targets both deep and superficial fat cells which is found around muscle tissue. This is suggested to tone and defined rather than reduce fat when not necessary. Finally, Vaser #4D, although similar to Vaser Hi-Def works well with the existing muscle tissue.. However, it results in more natural appearing definition to those areas, being treated. Vaser 4D is often applied to treating abdominal region to improve definition.  Additionally, it's not uncommon for Vaser Liposuction to combined with fat transfer which removes and transfers fat to another area of the body. 

The final results of the procedure are typically most noticeable 2-4 months following the #Vaser. Any swelling will gradually diminish while the contours of the treated area(s) can continue to improve up to one year post procedure; becoming more apparent in appearance. If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined. 

Expectations from Vaser Lipo

Based on your dimensions and photos, you should be able to get outstanding results with the Vaser Liposuction system. The Vaser system is great because it gently removes fat, re-contours the body, and tightens skin. Generally, a safe amount of fat removal during one surgery is 5 liters.

Thank you for your question and photos, Best of luck with surgery!

Gregory C. Park, M.D.

Gregory Park, MD

Vaser Hi-Def Lipo

The results you will achieve ultimately will be based on what type of look you desire.
Based on your photos, I would suggest Vaser Hi-Def of the abdomen, back, and flanks, as well as a fat transfer to the buttocks. With this procedure, you could create a taut abdomen that would curve out to a tight waist. Furthermore, among many of the outstanding features of using the VASER machine for liposuction is the fat transfer capabilities. In your case, the fat could be suctioned away from the abdominal muscles, waist, hips, and flanks. Part of it could then be re-injected to create a curved, full buttock. Again, this is just one of the options for a look you could achieve with Vaser. I would suggest speaking with your doctor about what specifically you want to look like post-treatment. Best of luck.