I need to find the right Dr. to fix my BBL, Need more volume and shaping. willing to travel to get an experienced DR. (photos)

My Dr. Only injected volume on the top, Want a round full volume heart shaped butt that I can wear a bathing suit and feel comfortable. Need more lipo and shaping. Is this possible without spending 10K??? Willing to travel for the right DR. Thanks!

Need to find the right Doctor.

Thank you for the photos, and yes it is possible to achieve an improved result with a repeat procedure.  In the end, it’s important to choose whatever means necessary to achieve your desired goals for size, but more importantly shape! My patients generally seek to have a perky or curvaceous butt that is shapely, whether they are full-figured and voluptuous or shredded fitness types, and everything in the middle. Depending on your end goals, you may either need multiple grafting procedures. Consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon that does all 3 major types of enhancements (Implants, Fat Grafting, and Combinations) to understand all your options.

BBL

Great question and thank you for your photos. The answer is yes you can have additional liposuction and repeat the fat grafting to buttocks.The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction.  The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. Your next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck. -Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA