Is ptosis surgery suitable for me?

I have attached some photos of my eyes looking in different angles it looks like I have a ptosis issue in the left eye (right in the image). In some photos I take it is extremely noticeable to me and even feels a heavier when I concentrate on it. You can also see in the images I have a small flap in the corner of the same eye but have no idea why or what it is. I don't mind my hooded eye lids, I actually kind of like them but the lazy eye gets to me. Is surgery suitable for me and is it painful?

Ptosis Surgery

Looking at your pictures I do see some hooding of the left Upper Eyelid, Ptosis is not very clear. The hooding as well as ptosis are both correctable. I would advise seeking a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who can evaluate you and suggest options. 

All The Best.

India Plastic Surgeon