When is it save to use prophecies after a fue hair transplant?

Prophecies are predictions of the future. It would be safe to prophecize about the results in 6 to 12 months.

Prophecies are predictions of the future.  It would be safe to prophecize about the results in 6 to 12 months.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Propecia in Conjunction with FUE

Hi There, 

I actually recommend treatment with Propecia before FUE and continuing after hair transplant. Because hair transplant surgery aims to replenish areas where hair has been lost and propecia serves to prevent further loss, the two therapies work great in conjunction. 

Javad Sajan, MD

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician

Safe to use propecia after a fue hair transplant

Although some of hair transplant doctors recommen dpropecia after HT to stop shock loss, I dont ...You may have Post-finasteride syndrome, occurs in men who’ve taken finasteride to treat hair loss by a chance of %4-5. That may causes some symptoms include: loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, depression, suicidal ideation, anxiety, panic attacks, Peyronie’s disease, penile shrinkage, gynecomastia, muscle atrophy, cognitive impairment, insomnia, severely dry skin and tinnitus. The condition often has a life-altering impact on victims and their families, such as job loss and the breakup of marriages and romantic relationships..

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

When I can start to use Propecia?

I think you are about  Propecia . In my practice I recommend the use of propecia to my patients both before and after the surgery. Propecia preserves and thickens the remaining hair while also making transplanted hair grow quicker . This medicine is administered via a single daily tablet and starts to work in as little as three months when taken regularly . Note that each doctor may have their own routine for post op care therefore it would be better to check this with your surgeon 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

When is it save to use prophecies

I don't know what prophecies is that you want to use after a hair transplant. Is this some type of medication?

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon