Does this look like good coverage and will it look full when healed. Thanks. (photo)

Good Coverage

It looks like you got some decent coverage and will have a nice solid frontal hairline. That is really the most important area in a hair transplant because if you lose more hair in the future, you will still always have that permanent frontal hairline. So density and a good design in this area is the most important. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

This looks fine. You really can't tell after a surgery what was done unless it is initially the day of the surgery. You need better washing to get rid of the crusts. Within 3 days of surgery, you can resume full activities, heavy exercises if you wish. The recipient area requires daily washes as well to keep the recipient area free of crusts. I generally recommend the use of a sponge and supply my patient with a surgical sponge to fill with soapy water and press on the recipient area daily. By repeating this daily, all crusts can be washed off without any fear of losing grafts. IF any crust are present, use a Q tip and dip it into soapy water, and roll it on the crusts and that will lift them off without dislodging them, but never rub them, just roll the Q tip on the recipient crust. I like to see no

evidence of any crusting in the recipient area and the crusts from the donor area gone in 7-10 days with daily washing.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

What to expect afte a hair surgery ?

Everything looks under control  . Transplanted hairs start to visibly regrow between months 4-6. At month 6-9, a patient may expect to see growth for  80% of the transplants. Again, due to the random cycle of hair growth, not all grafts will start growing at the same time. Initially, the hair my be thinner and finer. It will gain length and density as it matures. Full growth from the transplants is usually achieved at 12 months. I believe there is nothing to worry on your side but  what you have to do is to be patient.

All the best 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Post transplant coverage.

The coverage looks dense and well done. You should have a great outcome. Within 8-12 months you should start seeing some positive coverage.

Good Luck .