What is the best way to get rid of dandruff? Will this affect my transplanted hair growth? (Photo)

What is the best way to get rid off dandruff as I'm am getting thick layers off it built up on my scalp. Also will the affect my transplanted hair growth Thank you

Dandruff

Dandruff is best treated with an anti-dandruff shampoo such as Head and Shoulders which is very effective

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

One way to treat dandruff is using anti-dandruff shampoos. If you have issues, you can consult with your doctor.

One way to treat dandruff is using anti-dandruff shampoos.  If you have issues, you can consult with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Options

you didn't state how far from your procedure you are. you should have follow up with the surgeon who did your procedure for advice and for evaluation. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician