I have excess skin like bags under both eyes where the skin is loose. I wanted to know if there are any tips to get rid? (Photo)

Under eyes Bags

Under eye area

You may want to consider laser treatments and medical grade products to improve the quality of the skin.  If you prefer a more aggressive approach you can look into lower eyelid surgery.  Visit with a plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your concerns and treatment options.

Lower Eyelid Bags

You have provided a difficult picture to comment on, head leaning forward and looking down. Possible options to help soften some of the irregularities include building up the cheek/lower eyelid area with a filler. Chemical peeling and CO2 lasering can help to soften wrinkles. A lower eyelid blephaoplasty removes puffiness and extra skin. I would suggest consulting with a cosmetic surgeon that works on a lot of men to discuss which options are appropriate for you.

Brian Maloney, MD, FACS
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Under eye bags

Thank you for your question.  Based on the picture provided, there is wrinkling of the skin in the lower eyelid, which in common.  Although results vary, conservative, non-surgical treatment would include CO2 laser skin resurfacing or chemical peel to soften the fold of skin.  

Paul Nazemi, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Loose skin

It is normal to have some wrinkles in the lower eyelid skin. However, if it bothers you a lot then get some Thermismooth treatments. 

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bye Bye Bags-Under Eye Treatments: Fillers, Lasers, Microneedling/prp

Fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye bags and hollows. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with an expert to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.