What dermal filler could be the best for me? What about ellanse M? (photos)

Iam a 42 years old woman very active . A practicioner suggest silhouette face lift 2 per each side but I am not yet convinced

In general, filling the lower face is incorrect, putting the product in the upper face to lift the lower face will look more natural and beautiful. In the US, there is a product called Sculptra which works gradually to stimulate your own collagen. Most of my clients get 2ML per treatment of this product and do 3 treatments. It is particularly good for people who are very active and thus have very little volume on their faces. It will last at least 2 years and is a good non-surgical option.

Columbus Physician