Breast is saggy and lower than the other. Fault of surgeon? (Photo)

Breast surgery four weeks today, I was a B cup to start with, the surgeon wanted to put different size in each breast so I have a 325cc in my right breast and a 345cc in my left breast, now four weeks down the line my right breast with the smaller implant in is getting lower each day An the shape is changing also causing me a lot of pain. I am going to see the surgeon again today and I have a feeling she will disagree with me.

Asymmetry after surgery

Asymmetry after surgery can occur for a variety of reasons. 

I would recommend checking to be sure the surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and not some other board. If she is ABPS certified she will take great care of you and correct the situation at the appropriate time. 

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Why are my breasts uneven

Thwnks for the question.  Rather than suggesting that there could be a concern about  who, how and why the results appear to be unbalanced, the best advice that I could give would be to let the recent procedure heal up properly since i one is only a short time after your surgery.  It would appear that your surgeon has tried to balance the size difference between your breasts as she saw fit to do at the time.  Rest assured that if a revision  is needed later the procedure should be predictable and successful most of the time.  It may be unnecessary, but allow your chosen surgeon to give you the best recommendation considered at the time.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M..D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Breast is saggy and lower than the other.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry that your current results have not been what you anticipated.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination, it does appear that you have an irregularity of your right breast with either the pocket not symmetrically created, implant dropping or inadequate muscle release.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon, they will appropriately diagnose you after an evaluation.  Best wishes.

Different heights of breasts

This is not that unusual only 4 weeks after surgery. It could be due to deep dissolving sutures. Some of the sutures gradually dissolve with time and depending on which side dissolves quicker, it can lead to temporary asymmetry. I would wait for up to 6 months before deciding on further surgery.

Hagen Schumacher, MD, PhD, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon