Brazilian butt lift questions.

What do I need to buy before a Brazilian butt lift for before and after ? Do I take anything before and do I need anything for after surgery?!

Brazilian bitt lift

Thank you for your question. You should arrange a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with expertise and experience in Brazilian Butt Lift to examine you and look at the whole picture. The surgeon you choose will be the best person to tell you whats you should have before and after surgery, he or her will have your medical records and will give you the best advice. Best of luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective pre op and post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon