What exactly is wrong with my nose from the tip? How can I improve my nose? I really feel it's huge from the tip (Photo)

What is causing my nose to be that big from the bottom and what kimd of surgery should be done? And do you personally think i need an operation for my nose or do i just see it too big?

You will benefit from rhinoplasty

There is no explaination for why your nose is the way it is. That is just nature's gift to you. To have an operation or not to have an operation is your own personal choice. However if you are seeking an improvement to your nose you can consider rhinoplasty. It will improve appearance of your nose.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

How can a large nasal tip be corrected?

A rhinoplasty is a surgery that can modify the components of the nose, so that they give the nasal components a more aesthetic relationship with each other but also with the other facial structures. The bones can be narrowed or reduced in size, the cartilages can be trimmed, and the tip narrowed to achieve better harmony. Your bony facial features are smaller and narrower than your wider, less defined nasal structures. A surgical rhinoplasty can bring those relationships back into balance. John Standefer MD

Rhinoplasty to narrow a wide nose and bulbous tip

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing the bulbous tip and wide nose.  Thick skin, especially in the tip of the nose will be a significant impediment to seeing refinement in that area.  The bulbous tip is narrowed with suture techniques and conservative cartilage removal applied to the lower lateral cartilages of the nasal tip.  For more information  and many examples, please see the link and the video below