Could thermage or any other non-invasive procedure be safely and effectively employed on the pubic area?

I am young male.

Thermage and skin tightening

Thermage can be safely used on many areas of the body for skin tightening.  I suggest you consult a Thermage expert for the best cosmetic treatment.

Thermage in the pubic area

It would be a problem if you were very very thin and you had undescended testicles, with the testicles being in the inguinal canals. Otherwise it is safe and used by many physicians in this area.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Pubic Area -- Thermage/ Venus Legacy

Yes I often use these in the area of the mons pubis or vaginal area for tightening and wrinkle improvement.  I suggest you see an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.