Breast augmentation; to be more specific, fat transfer. What should I do?

i am 20 y and i had my period when i was 11 i need to know if it is safe, any side effects, or may my breast take more size on my 20s.. 49 kg 1.59 m and i almost have no fat at all on my breast part Thanks in advance

Fat Transfer

Even though fat transfer is a great way to increase facial volume, it is not commonly used for breast augmentation because of the high re-absorption rate. The amount of fat reabsorbed varies between individuals, but on average about half of the transferred fat is re-absorbed. As a result, fat transfer usually requires multiple procedures and does not really increase cup size. 

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to breasts at age 20

at age twenty,  your breasts are fully formed.  With pregnancy, your breasts will change composition.  If you have the body fat to donate, you can undergo fat transfer to your breasts.  The risks include infection, unevenness, lumpy Ness.

Omeed Memar, MD, PhD
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat transfer to the breast

Thank you for your question.  Fat transfer is a very safe procedure.  There are some limitations, however.  Going up more than 1 cup size is not too common.  You need to have fat to be able to donate and that can limit the size you will be able to achieve.  Also, fat grafting can be, at times, a little less predictable than implants.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation for this procedure.  My biggest concern would be that you do not have enough fat to be able to graft!

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer to Breast, Final Results?

I suggest you see an expert who uses puregraft and prp to get the best results.  This type of treatment requires skill and expertise.  Best, Dr. Emer.