I have just had a double mastectomy (breast cancer) and was a DD - I chose a full D (600 cc) OR DD?

Breast reconstruction

Talk to your surgeon. You don't always get what you had before when doing an implant reconstruction. The base diameter of the implant is really important--it needs to fit your chest. There are several different projections and shapes. There are good and bad things about all of the different types of reconstruction. You need to discuss this with your surgeon and determine what would be the best fit for your life.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Breast reconstruction

I am not sure what you are asking?  Are asking if the implant volume selected will bring you to a D or DD?  You can perform a baggy test to give you a rough idea.