Nose bridge was better before rhinoplasty. (photos)

I did my rhinoplasty 1 month ago for the third time willing to fix the tip and the cartilage but i am shocked by the bridge of the nose that is disgusting and going down in a wrong way . I feel my nose is not streght it goes more to the left and there is like chocks on my nose .im getting depressed and im not removing the steristrip because i feel people will comment wrong on my third rhinoplasty i need your comments and your help doctor please check my pictures . Thank u

Issues after third rhinoplasty...

Dear Sara, thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear that you are having issues. To give you an intelligent answer I would need to see your before photos and get a better idea what your goals were with this last surgery. In general when a patient feels their nose is not looking great I like to do simulations on the Mirror system to show them what I think I can change and give them an idea how that will look. At one mont there is definately swelling that can mask changes in rhinoplasty but more often than not a crooked nose will still look crooked after the swelling goes down. 

Please share your concerns with your surgeon, if you are not happy with the answers consult a revision rhinoplasty expert.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Dr. Wayne

Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling!

You are still early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Revision rhinoplasty and nose bridge

At 1 month post rhinoplasty, I would recommend being patient.  The bridge does look a little over depressed at this time but it may be because the nasal tip is so swollen.  Since most of the work was done on the nasal tip, certainly this may happen where it gets really swollen and makes other parts of your nose looks off.  

Speak with your doctor and see if they have any comments regarding this.  After a few months, you can always get a second opinion, but come with preoperative photos so that a more informed consultation can take place.

Hope this helps!

Taha Shipchandler, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical rhinoplastic revision treatments may be considered for raising your nasal bridge.

Your nose appears swollen only one month postoperative tertiary revision rhinoplasty. Your upper bridge may be a bit low, based on your photos. Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results, may be considered for a smoother nasal profile, depending on your examination. Thank you. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon