1 mo ago I had a medical thigh lift with great results, but extra skin is left on my upper knee. How can it be removed? (photo)

It's was very great result for the thigh part...But not for the knee part....I still have extra skin on the upper part of knee and in the middeal part...I don't want to repeat the thigh lift surgery coz the wound in the bikini part is very painful...Is there any way to remove the extra skin and get beautiful knees... Even if I will get scars coz scars is not bothering as extra skin....Thank u... Sezar

1 mo ago I had a medical thigh lift with great results, but extra skin is left on my upper knee. How can it be removed?

While you can remove more skin near the knee, you need to understand where the scars will rest.