Is the implant size good? (photos)

after 3 month post op still not satisfied by the result.please i need to know if the size implant fit with my face or i still need bigger size?do you convince filler for more projection?

Determining proper implant size

From what I can see from the photos, there is clear improvement in your chin and an argument for leaving things as they are. Fillers are one way to further augment the area and are an office procedure. As an alternative, you could have sterile water injected into the chin to get an idea of what it might look like with further augmentation. The water is temporary and will be gone in one day. 

*Opinions stated here are just opinions. They are not based on a clinical exam which is recommended.

Is chin implant size good?

From the photo of you smiling, it appears to me that the projection of your chin is good.  It would be helpful to see a profile view of you not smiling however.  This would provide more information that could be used to give you the best advice.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

To Soon to See Final Chin Implant Results--Try Fillers (Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane) for facial contour/structure

It is still too soon to tell if this is your final result. However, certain fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, and Perlane give great lift and last a significant amount of time to give structure and shape in this area without an implant.  I suggest seeking someone who is experienced in this type of injections.  Best, Dr. Emer.