Why the color of the permanent eyebrows turn gray? I use the chocolate brown color and sometimes I use dark brown. (photo)

The clients tell me after I do for her the tattoo that she not k from the colour what can I do for her in the second step to remove the gray colour as if she do it since 5 years ago but the truth she did it now

Ink Begins to Oxidize Over Time, You'll Need a Touch Up

There are ingredients in the tattoo ink that oxidize over time which in this case is giving the lighter colors that are being seen. This is not unheard of and if the client is bothered by it, will require a touch-up procedure to darken the area again.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon