I had a nose rhinoplasty (Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip repair with dissolvable sutures). it's been 3 weeks but I'm afraid.

I had a nose rhinoplasty (Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip repair with dissolvable sutures) .it's been 3 weeks but I'm afraid when I smile that stitches will break or I'll have a distortion in nasal shape.

Recovering from rhinoplasty and smiling

Recovering from rhinoplasty is a healing process with many restrictions to improve your outcome. 
Smiling is a natural expression of the face. Although it does take a number of muscles groups to smile, the amount of force on your nose is small. The likelihood that smiling will break stitches or change the result of your rhinoplasty is extremely low. 
Keep your follow-up appointments and bring up any questions or concerns with your surgeon. They are there to help you through the healing process for a safe and happy result. Safety comes first. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon