Bleeding 3 weeks after rhinoplasty when blowing nose

Hello im 18 years old i had my rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago and honestly for i hit my nose twice but there was no bleeding afterwards and now 2 days after i hit my nose i was blowing it and applying pressure to one nostril and there was a little blood so is it normal or should i have my doctor check it

Recovering from rhinoplasty: bleeding

Rhinoplasty is a surgery to change the shape of the nose for breathing or appearance. Recovering from this surgery is a healing process. Part of this process are guidelines of things you can and cannot do. One of my instructions is "No Noseblowing." This puts pressure on the nose and can start bleeding. It's better to mist sterile salt water to clean the nose. If there are any questions or concerns, I would bring them up with your surgeon, so they can keep you on track for safe and happy result. Safety first.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon