Is it possible to achieve this look (Rhinoplasty/picture available)? (photos)

So my nose has a bridge, similar to the picture below. Would it be possible to get a nose exactly like the one in the model photo?

Are My Rhinoplasty

Assuming none of the pictures submitted are photos of you it is impossible to determine if your result can be similar to the example presented. If you're concerned about privacy you can send your pictures directly to any of the experienced rhinoplasty surgeons participating in this forum.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty Goals

While it's not possible to give you exactly the same nose as someone else, it is possible to incorporate the same aesthetic themes to your nose. It is possible to increase the height, projection and definition of your nose to be similar to the photos you have posted, while still being in harmony with your facial features and remaining feminine.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Rhinoplasty

No two noses are the same.  However, there are certain features that are similar and can be incorporated into nasal surgery. I encourage patients to look at a lot of noses to determine which features are considered most attractive for that patient.  Although the exact nose cannot be reproduced, the shape of the tip, the slope, the degree narrowness of nasal bones, and the overall elegant look  can be incorporated into the new nose. 

J. Kevin Duplechain, MD, FACS
Lafayette Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for dorsal hump removal

It is impossible to give someone a celebrity/ model nose. It is possible to modify patient's existing bone and cartilage to give a balanced and natural appearance to the existing structure. Computer imaging performed on the patient's own  nose is more helpful thann trying to give that person someone else's nose.   Make appointments with 3  busy rhinoplasty surgeons in your area  who do computer imaging to get an idea what can be accomplished.  More important than computer imaging is looking at the surgeon's before and after  rhinoplasty photo gallery to get an idea of what that surgeon has accomplished with other patients

Not Exactely

I never promise exact replicas in surgery.  While goal pictures are very helpful, you must approach surgery with an understanding that we are aiming for a close match not an exact one.   Nevertheless rhinoplasty surgery can be used to improve the shape of your nose.   A thorough consultation is recommended with a surgeon who specializes in Rhinoplasty Surgery.  Vectra 3-D imaging can help to communicate your goals and discuss techniques.