Lumps around incision at pubic area? (Photo)

Hi, along my incision there's lumps like knots just along my pubic area only. I swell a lot in that area too. What could this be? I'm 2mpo. TT/mr/lipo. I'm told the swelling will go down but I'm concerned about these knots.

Lumps around incision at pubic area?

Thank you for your question. May be fat necrosis or from underlying sutures. Please talk to your PS for evaluation.

Knots in my groin

Hello and thank you for your question. These either represent fat necrosis  (dead fat) or stitch granulomas  (infection in your case as it is red in that area).Check back with your ps to evaluate those areas.Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon