Are my implants big enough? I am only 3 days post op (Photo)

'm 6'2" and 170 lbs I have had a hard time finding photos to compare what I will look like after. I was a c b4 surgery. I have 575cc over the muscle And I just feel like they aren't that big! I know my implants are larger than average and my boobs weren't tiny either but I can't find any pictures to compare to someone my size give myself an idea what they will look like. I attached before and after pics and the picture I showed my surgeon. Will I end up looking like that or did I go too small???

Early Breast Augmentation Results

At just three days after surgery you need to give time for your results to settle in and to get used to the new look. You should wait at least a full three months before passing judgment on their size and look. Admittedly when someone thinks that their breast implants are not big enough right after surgery more often than not that does turn out to be true for them.

Wish list pictures

You're early in healing and cannot asses size until you start wearing normal bras and clothes. Additionally all of my patients get what I call boob greed or boob envy 2 weeks after surgery. Finally wish list pictures are just that. I often times joke with my patients that I want to be 6'6" and play for the Houston Texans. Just because I print a picture and take with me to the gym doesn't mean that's realistic or possible. If you spent time expressing your goals and trying on implants then expect a result similar to that. Your breasts appear lower and more lateral than the clothed wish list picture. I have a detailed explaination about wish list pictures and their utility on the link I provided. Best of luck. 

Your breasts are large, but only you can answer the question "are they big enough?" I would let all the swelling subside and get used to them before making any decisions. Of course, you can always go larger, but a larger implant could have it's own set of risks. Best of luck to you!

5th day Post Surgery

Thank you for your question and sharing your photo.You are very early in the process. I would give it 4-6 months to heal and settle.You would be surprised at how things look after the healing process is complete. I would advise you to wait before making any judgements. Keep following closely with your PS. Best Wish

Am I big enough after breast surgery?

Thanks for the quesion.  This is very early to judge about size and shape this soon to the time of surgery.  I believe that you will see a favorable shape to your breasts after six to twelve months, but only time will tell.  Always feel that continued discussion with your operating  Plastic Surgeon will help you obtain the results that you desire.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Are my implants big enough?

3 days post-op- is very early to pass final judgements. I would give it 4-6 months to heal and settle. We do not know your pre-op condition, so depending on what your goals and desires were as well as what your pre-op measurements were- the Surgeon goes from there. I would give it time, and stay in contact with your operating surgeon and his staff.

3 days out

I'm sure you spent a significant amount of time in your size selection and counseling with your PS.  Have patience in that you are only 3 days out.  575cc are large implants, that I'm sure will look great for your proportions.
good luck.

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Are my implants big enough

Thank you for your question. You are in very early phase of healing. I can not comment at this time. Please wait at least 3-4 months and reevaluate and also discuss your concerns with your PS

Too big ?

It is way to early to tell your final size. You are probably at the begginng of the swelking phase and your best option is to wait before making any assuptioms. Make sure you wait a few months and dicuss your concerns with you plastic surgeon. best of luck !

Wanting full implants

Hello, sorry but I can't understand which of the posted photos are yours, or wish photos.  In general 575cc implants will make a very significant increase in the size of the breasts but I can't comment on your specific result.