I did a chemical for first time on Tuesday 16,2016. It was 30% glycolic peel. I only left it on for 60 sec bfore naturalizing.

Did i leave on long enough,and if not how long do i wait to do another peel to see real result? What is the correct amount time i should leave on skin?

Thanks for your query. Chemical peels should be done by a doctor only as no matter how simple it looks it can burn the skin or cause allergic reaction. The time gap between the 2 peels or the time for which it has to be kept can be decided after proper examination of the skin. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon