Any recommendations on how to get rid of the bags under my eyes? (Photo)

I'm a 23y female . I believe them the bags to be hereditary. I definitely want to find something that will make them less noticeable when I smile. I looked into tear trough fillers . Any recommendations are appreciated. Thank you

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question. We see many patients with the inherited under eye bags. Patients appreciate the smooth recovery and noninvasive hydraulic injectable procedures. I suggest that you consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

This area can be improved with lasers, microneedling/PRP, and fillers. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Filler and Botox for your lower eyelids

Thank you for your question. From looking at your pictures, it seems that you have some hollowing, or loss of volume. This is what is causing the appearance of a circle around your lower eyelids. A dermal filler, such as Restylane or Belotero, could help to significantly improve the appearance of your lower eyelids by adding volume to the areas where your eyelids are hollow. In addition, to help with the appearance of your eyelids when you smile, targeted Botox injections could be helpful. Finally, in your pictures, you also have moderate upper eyelid ptosis (drooping). This can be corrected with surgery if desired.Good luck!

Henry Lee, MD
Warren Oculoplastic Surgeon

Under eye hollowing

You may benefit from lower lid fillers. See a specialist that has extensive experience in eyelid fillers and surgery. Best of luck,

Lower eyelid bags

Thank you for your question and photos.  I would suggest a small amount of botox and filler to your lower lid.  This would imporove all the issues you are bothered by.

Jessica Lattman, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lower lid "bags"

Thank you for your pictures and questions. it appears you have some hypertrophy of the muscle that surrounds your eyes. This is fairly common in young patients and is more obvious when you squint. A little neurotoxin ( Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, etc. ) could help. Also you have a mild tear trough that could benefit from some HA filler. I hope this helps. Take care. 

Robert Brobst, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

The combination of fillers and neuromodulators will be the best for you.

I believe you would benefit from both Botox in the lower orbicularis muscle as well as filler in the tear trough. 

These are not considered under eye bags.

You have a mild under eye hollow, not a bag.  That is important because when you tell a surgeon that you what under eye bags, they may just performed under eye surgery even if you do not need it.  You would benefit from under eye fillers.  You also have significant upper eyelid ptosis and would benefit from having this corrected.