I would like a nose job for my very unsymmetrical nose. Can I be certain I will get my near desired results?

Hello, I'm really considering getting a nose job ever since my nose became a little disfigured after me and my friends got jumped. From the front my nose is fine but from the sides I hate it. There's a bump on top, it's skinnier on one side, which causes it to be slightly lopsided, and I also don't like the way my tip looks from the sides. I am here for cosmetic/aesthetic purposes. Doctors/ENT specialists have confirmed my nose has healed well since my minor injury.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

Send your photos to tell you what type of rhinoplasty you probably need.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Can I Be Certain about My Rhinoplasty Result?

Nothing is absolutely "certain" but goals and expectations are consistently achieved if a patient selects a rhinoplasty expert. The problems you describe are usually corrected with rhinoplasty surgery. Look at surveys re patient satisfaction after this procedure.

Rhinoplasty for desired results

Rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so it's very important to choose your surgeon based on experience. Straightening the crooked nose and making it symmetrical can be accomplished with a rhinoplasty procedure. It's also important to make sure there's no fracture and deviation of the nasal septum creating a breathing problem as well. For many examples of crooked nose repair, please see the before-and-after results from our practice on the link and the video below