I would like a nose job. How can I be sure I will get the results I desire? (Photos)

It's been a couple months since my nose has healed after getting jumped. I have noticed that the shape of my nose has slightly changed also. This isn't my main reasoning for a nose job, naturally, my nose is skinnier on one side, causing it to be slightly lopsided, has a small hump, and I also don't like the way my tip looks from certain angles. ENT specialists have confirmed that my nose is healed and have suggested plastic surgery for my cosmetic/aesthetic purposes that I've asked about.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty for a dorsal hump and crooked nose

A rhinoplasty procedure can address straightening the crooked nose, and shaving down the dorsal hump by a closed rhinoplasty approach with all of the  incisions placed on the inside of the nose. The nasal tip cartilages can also be adjusted to match the new Bridge line.  For many examples of dorsal hump removal and straightening the crooked nose, please see the link and the video below to our before and after rhinoplasty photo gallery.