Pocket of fluid or I'm not sure on right breast augmentation. (photos)

I had a second BA done by the same PS because my left saline implant had deflated, I also had capsular contracture. He put in silicone this time and also repositioned my right areola. Since the surgery (a little over a year ago) I have an area under the repositioned areola that is squishy, purplish in color and hasn't improved? What is this?. I also think the scarring on the repositioned areola is terrible. It's not circular, should this be improved as well or are my expectations too much?

Breast implant exchange - questions

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation and nipple repositioning.

• The squishy, purple area looks like a large vein near the surface of the skin.
  • It looks as though the nipple incision healed poorly -
  • An office revision is reasonable but depending on how you heal, may end up looking much the same.
  • The areola is smaller than the other side and will not look match it.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS