Tummy Tuck, Lips, Fat Transfer to Breasts, can I get all these procedures done at the same time? (photos)

Looking to get a mommy makeover. Will I need a full tummy tuck or a mini? Am i a good candidate for fat transfer to breasts? I am not interested in getting implants. Can I also get all operations done at once? I've provided photos so I can get a clear answer. Thanks for all your help!

Good candidate for a MM?

Hi,

Thank you for your question and helpful photos. You are an ideal candidate for a full TT. I would also recommend a full TT with mesh reinforcement if you wish to maintain a flat tummy for years to come (provided you are done with pregnancies). However, fat transfer to the breasts won't help you. You need a breast lift. I have attached a short video of what can now be achieved without breast implants and without the vertical scars. The Bellesoma breast lift method takes longer to perform than conventional techniques as it is a more complex procedure so combining with a TT may not be prudent.

Best wishes and kind regards,

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Derby Sang

Thank you for your photos and your question.

You appear to be a very good candidate for a Tummy tuck combined with a lipo for even better results. How ever i suggest you to consult a board certified PS to go over your concerns about your breast surgery.

best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Caution

Dear exotiqbeautii,

You can have all of those, although I caution you fat transfer to the breasts is by no means considered mainstream. There are too many questions whether microcalcifications might form and negate the future screening value of mammograms.

I hope this has been helpful.

Robert D. Wilcox, MD

Robert D. Wilcox, MD

Multiple Procedures

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck procedure to produce beautiful results.  Based on your desired results you may wish to consider a breast lift procedure with the fat transfer to the breasts.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goals and work together to create the surgical plan that will best help you achieve those goals.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Tummy Tuck, Lips, Fat Transfer to Breasts, can I get all these procedures done at the same time?

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information and pictures as well! Combining procedures is very common in plastic surgery, but it will depend on your healthe condition. I recommend an evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon to talk about your goals. Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Mommy makeover

Greetings

Thank you for your question. You are a good candidate for Full tummy tuck/Liposuction for your breast depending on your expectation of your results i recommed that you get a breast Lift will will give you great results. 

Good Luck

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Combining Multiple Procedures in a Mommy Makeover & Recovery

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  

It is not uncommon to combine procedures that you are inquiring about.  Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Tummy tuck and fat transfer to the breasts.

If you are at a maintainable and healthy weight I would say that you're an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck.  At the time fat can be harvested and transferred to your breasts expecting about 1/2 cup size or slightly more enlargement.  Discuss your options and review your medical history with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon before proceeding   Enjoy your results,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Tummy tuck, liposuction and fat transfer to the breasts

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over

• Your photos are clear that you need a standard tummy tuck - 
  • A mini will leave you looking odd and you will be very disappointed.
  • It is reasonable to have fat removed and transferred to the breasts at the same time.
  • Be realistic about your result - you will have at the very very most, a cup size increase and often a half a cup.
  • Your photos suggest you may benefit from a breast lift as well at the same time.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy makeover question

Hello and thank you for the question and the photos. Based on the photos, i would suggest a full lift and full tummy tuck with lipo. All lifts remove excess skin and to some extend, shrink the size of your breasts by removing the extra skin by a small degree. If you are against implants, you don't need them. You seem to have ample volume with your existing breast tissue. If you want a small amount of added volume, then fat grafting is a viable option. It will not give the same results as an implant.

Yes, these procedures can be done at the same time, given you are healthy and have no health concerns that would preclude you from having surgery. 

You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any decision. You should expect to take 1-2 weeks off of work for recovery depending on the type of work you do.  

As always, it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health conditions you have are managed by your primary care md.  

Best to you. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon