The lip filler I got 2 weeks ago looks like it went down a lot. I just had more. Should that help?

Lip Filler

Thank you for your question.  We do filler incrementally over time as that tends to give the most natural results, so yes it should help to add filler every 2 weeks or so until you are happy.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip fillers

Two weeks is a good time to get more filler if you feel you need it. Swelling resides after a few days, so when the swelling is gone and you still feel like you want more, I would consult your injectibles expert. Best of luck!

David P. Rapaport, MD

Lip Fillers Long Term, Use Cannulas and a Conservative approach

It is best to do little bits over time to get a result that is natural without swelling.  you may need more than 1-2 syringes depending on your starting point and the swelling goes down 1-2 weeks after injections.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip Fillers and Re-treatment

There is often swelling from Restylane that goes down after a week or two.  If you need more filler than two weeks is the perfect time to have more product injected.  Best, Dr. Green