Fat grafting to breast? (Photos)

Six months ago I got explantation and lift with no replacement, my surgeon is a great doctor here in Oklahoma City, but my results are awful and he agrees with me that is not pretty, so he offers me a lipo for fat grafting to the breast and wait three months and then fix the lift by raising the scars and stretch the aerola a bit since is very wrinkle, now is this sounds like a good option? I'm kind of scare since I hate the results of my boobs I feel he mutilated me but he is board certified

Fat grafting and lift revision at the same time

You have typical result post implant removal. You have history breast sagging and had to do lift with your implants based on the attached picture. I would offer my patient fat grafting and breast lift at the same time.Please see the link

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon