Fat grafting to breast? (Photos)

Six months ago I got explantation and lift with no replacement, my surgeon is a great doctor here in Oklahoma City, but my results are awful and he agrees with me that is not pretty, so he offers me a lipo for fat grafting to the breast and wait three months and then fix the lift by raising the scars and stretch the aerola a bit since is very wrinkle, now is this sounds like a good option? I'm kind of scare since I hate the results of my boobs I feel he mutilated me but he is board certified

Natural breast augmentation with fat grafting

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat grafting and lift revision at the same time

You have typical result post implant removal. You have history breast sagging and had to do lift with your implants based on the attached picture. I would offer my patient fat grafting and breast lift at the same time.Please see the link