My right eye is lower/ sags more than my left eye quite a bit and I'd like to know what could be done to correct it? (photos)

I think when I was younger I might have partially caused this by being hit above that right eye although the scar from that is barely noticeable and is about a centimeter long.

Lower left lower lid

Hi there. Greetings from the UK! Looking at your second photo it looks to me like YOUR left lower lid is lower than YOUR right. You can see more exposure of the white sclera on YOUR left eye when compared with YOUR right. Unless you're definitely sure that this is attributable to some sort of event that you recall or that you've had it forever and it hasn't changed, then I'd definitely recommend you see an oculoplastic/ orbital surgeon or at least a general ophthalmologist. Asymmetrical lower lid retraction is sometimes not due to problems with the lid at all  but due to early proptosis ( where the eyeball is being pushed forward) giving the illusion of eyelid retraction. I personally would advise that you have your exopthalmometry readings measured to look for this first. Your history of trauma though in childhood doesn't make sense and would unlikely cause lower lid retraction. Best wishes. David

Birmingham Oculoplastic Surgeon

Normal variation in anatomy

After studying your photographs I would conclude that you may have a lower positioned right eye related to facial skeletal structures.  I doubt any surgery would be practical for this.  Many people have significant asymmetries when comparing the two side of their faces.  In fact, if we were perfect mirror images our faces would look very unnatural.

Jeffrey Marvel, MD
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon