How much would it cost to get a rhinoplasty and septoplasty done? (photos)

As you can see my nose has sort of an S shape and it really affects my self esteem. I wanted to know how much it would be to get my nose straight and a little slimmer.

Cost Is Highly Variable

It's very difficult to offer a cost estimate to you online. Without an in-person examination, a surgeon can't accurately say how significant your procedure will be. More importantly, I'm not very familiar with the price range in Georgia (I practice in Arizona); the cost varies significantly by the practice's location. I highly recommend seeing a few qualified facial plastic surgeons for a thorough assessment of your needs, at which point they should be able to provide you with price quotes. 

Tucson Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty

Your large, crooked, asymmetrical nose can be reduced and refined with a septorhinoplasty procedure. The cost can be determined after an examination but will vary depending on the amount of work necessary and the experience of your surgeon. While cost is a concern for all of us, buyer beware.  The best is not the most expensive but don't just shop price because a revision will be a lot more expensive if it is not done well the first time.

Cost of Rhinoplasty

Prices range based on your location and the surgeon providing the procedure. My strongest recommendation is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in the procedure of interest. Ask for photos as a good surgeon should have plenty of surgical cases to show you as satisfied patients will usually provide authorization for sharing their results. Good luck!

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. You may also benefit from spreader grafts to help straighten your nose.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty Prices

Thank you for your inquiry. Very difficult to tell only from photos. I would advise you see a board certified plastic surgeon you feel comfortable with. Price will vary according to geographical location as well as surgeon and type of rhinoplasty you have done. Best of Luck to you. 

Rhinoplasty Cost

Thank you for your question and providing photographs. The cost of a rhinoplasty encompasses many factors such as the complexity of your particular surgery, where the surgery is preformed, anesthesia costs, the time it takes to do the procedure, as well as your surgeons fees. It is crucial to meet with your surgeon prior so that you are able to ask these important questions and get cost estimates ahead of time. 

Rhinoplasty

Since surgeon fees vary quite a bit, you are best to find a surgeon you are happy with before getting pricing. Good luck.

Rhinoplasty cost

Rhinoplasty is generally cosmetic, and can cost anywhere from $5-10K depending on the complexity, your surgeon, and area of the country.  It can be coupled with a septoplasty as well.  If you have breathing difficulty, a functional septoplasty may be covered by insurance and you would only have to pay for the cosmetic portion of the case, but that is a complex agreement between you, the surgeon, and the hospital (and your insurance).

Hope that helps, you would do well and get an excellent result from what I see in the photos.

Christopher C. Chang, MD 

Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia

Rhinoplasty cost

The cost of rhinoplasty will vary from surgeon to surgeon as well as the area of  the country you are in.  In addition, there may be some variability of cost with regards to what is needed for the rhinoplasty.  The most important thing for your to do is try to define how you would like you nose shape/appearance improved.  After doing so, arrange consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your community and discuss these goals as well as options for achieving them.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Cost of a rhinoplasty and a septoplasty

The cost of any surgery is directly dependent upon the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in a formal operating room, time monitored by a physician anesthesiologist under general anesthesia, and the surgeon's fees for performing both the rhinoplasty and the septoplasty. A septoplasty procedure is performed for medical necessity to improve airflow through the nose, and is usually billed to the patient's medical insurance once medical necessity has been documented at the time of the examination and consultation. Expect to pay for the rhinoplasty component yourself. For more information, many before and after examples, and our current price list, please see the video and the link below