Bonding was halfway done dentist did not go all the way up to gum line. Don't want them messing it more. What can I do? (Photo)

Partial bonding

I am going to assume that the composite bonding was to close the space between the front two teeth.

You are correct that the composite needs to go farther up below the gumline in order to make the teeth look more natural and less triangular.

This is not a simple procedure --a cosmetic dentist trained in complex space closure can help you. Look on the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry website for an Accredited member that is trained and board certified in these procedures. 

Good luck